Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/perimeterconnects.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/vision_wp/template_inc/loop-index.php on line 207
This Workshop Really Worked! June’s Connectors Workshop brought together 20 Perimeter HR and transportation professionals for a productive networking session and an opportunity to share best practices. Everyone enjoyed a catered lunch while listening to expert guest speakers provide tips and advice from their work sites. Some highlighted topics covered at this event include:
• Company relocations
• Teleworking and flex time strategies
• Future bus and car-sharing program
• Travel survey results
• Strategies to adjust the arrival experience for employees and attract the best candidates
• Non-parking cash incentives
• Company vanpools and shuttles
• Employer lead studies on transit accessibility for work sites
• Company supported commuting promotions, events, and opportunities
• New hire orientations
• Identifying and integrating local commuter support organizations
• Last-mile connectivity
We’d like to thank our fantastic guest speakers again for taking the time to put together these informative presentations. If you missed the workshop, you can view all three presentations HERE.
Don’t Miss the Next One. We aim to make ETC Workshops innovative, informative, and fun. Our next Perimeter Connects ETC Workshop is coming up later this summer and will feature speakers from regional and state transportation departments and authorities.