How can I ensure that I receive Perimeter Connects’s emails?
Occasionally, emails sent by Perimeter Connects may be caught by spam filters. Most modern email software includes a spam or junk folder, and it is worth checking this from time to time.
If you find emails from Perimeter Connects in your spam or junk folder, you can tell your mail program that it is not spam by hitting the “Not spam” or “Not junk” button, and most mail programs will learn from this and will be less likely to misclassify subsequent emails.
In order to guarantee that mail from Perimeter Connects does not get caught by your spam filters, most systems also make it possible to create a list of “trusted senders.”
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Where it says “Add address” enter perimeterconnects.com
- Click OK
- Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
- Go to the Rules tab
- Select Add Rule
- Give this rule a name such as “Perimeter Connects”
- Create a rule that says “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’” and then enter perimeterconnects.com
- From the actions, select ‘Move message’ to mailbox ‘Inbox’.
- Click “OK”
- At the top right of the page, go to “Settings”, “Filters”, “Create a new filter”
- Where it says “From”, enter perimeterconnects.com
- Click “Next Step”
- Click the box “Never send it to Spam”
- Click “Create Filter”
- At the top right of the page, go to “Options”, “More options”
- Click “Safe and blocked senders”
- Click “Safe senders”
- Where it says: “Sender or domain to mark as safe:” enter perimeterconnects.com
- Click the “Add”
- At the top left of the page click “Mail Options”
- Select ‘Filters’ (in the bottom left corner)
- On the Filters page, click “Add”
- Add “Filter Name”
- Select the “Sender”, and add “contains” then enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the (“Choose Folder”) pull down menu and select ‘Inbox’
- Select “Save”