Don’t miss our next Connectors Seminar on June 7. Spend your lunch hour networking with other Perimeter Connectors and learning more about how you can connect your team members with the best resources for improving their work commute. Plus, enjoy a delicious lunch, on us!
This seminar features dynamic guest speakers that are all in different stages of developing commuter programs at their worksites. Their experience in the field will provide varied strategies you can implement at your worksite. Join us in welcoming these engaging speakers:
– Sarah Wilgus, Transportation Manager – VMware
– Kristen Greig, PMO Specialist, Program Management Office – Mercedes-Benz USA
– Charlotte Wolf-Tarfa, PHR | Specialist, Talent Development & Performance – IHG
Topics for the seminar include:
– Getting Started: Pick up tips on creating a green commuting program from the ground-up and building buy-in from upper management.
– Employee Outreach: From breakrooms to pre-shift meetings – we’ll share best practices, best times, and best venues.
– Getting the Word Out: Communicate with your team members about commuting programs, promotions, and particulars. Create a two-way conversation!
– Rewarding Members: We’ll talk about making the most of what’s already available, securing new prizes, getting creative with contests, and celebrating winners.
– Planning Ahead: Expanding? Building a new worksite? Learn how to anticipate your employees’ commuting habits to save time and money on leasing, construction, parking, and more.
We’ll also fill you in on the latest Perimeter Connects news, including new mobility programs and plans for the future.
500 Northpark is conveniently located adjacent to the Sandy Springs MARTA Station. Once at the Sandy Springs station, follow the signs to the Mt. Vernon Highway exit, which takes you down a long underground corridor to elevators and stairs that lead to the building. Arriving by car: Two-hour free visitor parking spaces are provided on D Level of the 500 / 600 Northpark garage. Take the nearest elevator to the Lobby level and security can direct you to the PCIDs office.